Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Arbor Girls :: Get Out There

Skateboarding and bikinis are two of my absolute favorite things, and I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart, I don't care how cheesy it sounds because it's my truth. So when I was approached by Arbor Skateboards Santa Barbara to model some of their new bikinis from Arbor Girls I was beyond excited! Considering it is almost Summer and the weather has been perfect, I didn't even blink when the opportunity hit me. Have you ever tried on any of the clothes from Arbor? They are so incredibly soft because they mostly use organic cottons/ bamboo and they produce them in sustainable ways- all in the USA. Read about their Eco Story here, it is why I love the brand so much! The suits are only available at Arbor Venice and Arbor Santa Barbara so I suggest going down to the local shop at 14 W. Anapamu to check out the goods.

Hope you enjoy the pictures from the shoot, it was sooo much fun! 
Styling by Kimberly Bennett, director of Arbor Girls 
Photography by Nick Liotta  
Models Rene Livingston and Caterina A. Caligiuri


Featured Product:
Bikinis available at Arbor Santa Barbara and Arbor Venice
Pacific Dress in blue
June Tank in khaki
Skateboards available here

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this post and the pic's are amaze. xo