Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meditation

Stoked to be working in Illustrator! I had a homework assignment this week where I had to combine text, a photo, and a graphic illustration that I made by hand. I am very pleased on the final result & how my first combo turned out ... I can't wait to do many more :) This quote really speaks to me as my mind does not stop, but I know if I can make it at times, I am able to feel more of my intuition and my soul come through and receive true guidance from my Higher Power. Everything just seems to work better if I can slow down and just listen at times. Feel free to re post but please give me credit.
xo

1 comment:

Kat Cowley said...

Yay Kitty! I can't wait to see project one to project 100 :) I will definitely use (and credit) on some uplifting reflections :) YAH!