Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Follow up on Apple Cider Vinegar cleanse ...

Hello there peeps! So I just wanted to follow up on my post a bit back regarding the apple cider vinegar cleanse. I had to switch things up because the vinegar was making my tummy hurt so I am taking a break off that and switched to unfiltered apple juice. I am working on my tolerance for the vinegar and will resume the cleanse once I feel like I can drink it every day:) For now, this is a great substitute. 


From the nets "According to the leader of a study, Dr. Jan Oszmianski, "Cloudy apple juices contain much more antioxidant than clear."  Dr. Oszmianski is a researcher in the Agricultural University of Wroclaw. Researchers reported that Oszmianski's team found that cloudy apple juice contained up to four times the level of poly-phenols, a group of antioxidant plant compounds. In experiments, cloudy juice was more effective as a free radical "scavenger" than clear apple juice. There are researchers at the University of California-Davis that fairly recently reported that apples and apple juice may help protect arteries from harmful plaque build-up. In the first study conducted in humans, adults who added two apples, or 12 ounces of 100% apple juice, to their daily diet demonstrated a significant slowing of the cholesterol oxidation process that leads to plaque build-up.  This gives the body more time to rid itself of cholesterol before it can cause harm."
xox

No comments: