Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lahaina Side

Today my mother and I spent the day in Lahaina on the west side of Maui. I was overwhelmed with all the galleries and art there is here on the island. It was a pretty inspiring day to say the least.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lahaina 
Photobucket
Hopefully he comes before 12-12-12 or something like that
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rockin my neon Tori Praver's in Ka'anapali
Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was introduced to Fabian Perez today and I totally am hooked. Fell in love with the whole story and I just love his work. Check out his site here
Photobucket
looks like Shepard or his army has been around. I spotted about 4 Andre the Giants around Front Street
Photobucket

Photobucket
The most impressive gallery that I went into on Front street was Martin Lawrence Gallery . They had Takashi Murakami (one of my faves), Warhal, Rembrant, Picasso, and many more.

XOXOX

No comments: