Monday, October 22, 2012

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar



It is hard to believe that Nature has so many miracles, where do I begin with my favorites? Homeopathic remedies are always intriguing to me and so is the possibility of introducing a new good habit into my life. I have recently been researching the benefits of using unfiltered apple cider vinegar for various wellness concoctions and there is many to enjoy. I suggest Bragg's apple cider vinegar with the "Mother."

Patricia Bragg, health expert and OG, recommends the Apple Cider Vinegar Cocktail three times a day for the best results. This powerful cleansing and healing elixir is "a naturally occurring antibiotic and antiseptic that fights germs and bacteria" for a healthier, stronger, longer life. 

  • Bragg Healthy Cocktail: 2 teaspoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar, and if you need a sweetener, use organic honey, 100% maple syrup, or molasses to taste.
"Bragg Healthy Cocktail" is designed to flush out wastes that are clogging the organs of elimination, the bowels, lungs, skin, and the kidneys. Take it at least twice a day, and you will start to see changes like increased energy, soft skin, and decreased muscle and joint aches from exercise. 
I will report back after a couple of weeks of drinking this daily. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Helen Weaver said...

It does help your energy and skin after a while. I just starting up again after a long hiatus (I really hate the taste, but you get used to it.)

It is also really good as a hair rinse, once per week. It removes all traces of build-up and closes the hair cuticle. Used in conjunction with coconut oil, makes your hair crazy soft and shiny.

Let us know your results!