Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Solstice Santa Bruta

Photobucket
My first photo for this blog post is dedicated to State Street and Summer. With out you too, this celebration would not happen.
Photobucket
My favorite float in the whole parade. I love character design. To be honest, I really come out on Solstice because I love the creativity in the parade. Its all about art n crafts involved!
Photobucket
Tiggers
Kilian, Me, Eric, & Ashley. In front of the Chase Bar and Grill... I keep my traditions alive. I have been watching the Fiesta and Solstice parade in front of the Chase since I have been 6 months old! Be there in August!
 The Crew! photo by Jonny Hekkler
Photobucket
:) Kilian and some of the dancers from the parade.
Photobucket
Pistols N Lipstick and Kitty Caterina kicking it hard all day! FOLLOW US ON TWATTER
Photobucket
 FRENEMY
The Beer Garden! Photo by Mike Renga Flooring
Photobucket
I thought I had my outfit on lock down with the jungle theme but a couple people out did me...
Photobucket
You can't beat this steez. PS I am getting some of those shoes for hiking. Seriously. You can clown on me all you want when I get them too.
 Yeah this one was a banger. Kitty Suit ON LOCK DEEZ!
Photobucket
Iconic SB
Photobucket
Best way to end they day was at Hammonds Beach in Cito watching the Sunset with my hommies!

Thank you to Kilian for taking pics and instagraming them:)

No comments: