Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cat Vs Dog People

Let me first start off by saying that I love and respect all animals considered to be Pets. When someone tells me they hate pets, I think to myself... "I can't be friends with you!" I have encountered over the years, and it is starting to bug me more and more, that there is a distinct bias against people with Kitties.

For example, I say to my roomie... "lets get a kitty." He says "Gross!" He says back to me "lets get a dog" I say "I am down with that".

Not during one point in the conversation did I bad mouth a dog.

My friend James does it to me all the time. He glorifies his dog Rommal (he is pretty fucking sexy best), bashes my kitty Pee Wee. WTF. It is still my damn pet, its called respect!

Although, I do have a personal preference. Everyone does. That is ok. I am not against dogs, I just don't have the time or space right now.

Another thing with Kitties, sometimes you get an asshole cat that just likes to go under your bed and run away from you, and then kitty just wines because he wants food. I hate those kind of kitties, they bug me. HOWEVER! Once you get a good kitty that just likes to snuggle with you and love, and has total personality, you have hit the jack pot! Oh yeah, BTW, all my kitties are indoor-outdoor! So yeah, all I am trying to say is fuck people who hate on cats. I understand that there are lame cats out there, more often than most, but the good ones are way better than dogs! For me at least! Easy, clean, smart, and soft! Please don't tell me you hate cats because that shit is wack and I would be happy to go on a walk with you and you dog! Booh-yah.

No comments: