Monday, March 9, 2009

More Thrift Store $hopping in Ventura

More shopping in Ventura! Times like these = cheap shit! Check out my new blazer, pretty damn cute. Something that you would find at Anthropology... Keeps my professional game up ya heard.
This was actually in the pet store... I didn't know they made Rave get ups for pouchies. HA!! Shits hyphy as fuck.
La Catrina! The sickest Dia De Los Muertos shop. Cool beans.
My cousin Melissa and I trying on our new $3 thrift store professional suites for work. Dork level extremely high at this point of the day. Corpo bitches he he.
These earrings are sexy.
Michael Kors Gold Chain Belt= 6 bucks. SWEET! I rocked this on Saturday as a wallet chain. Sweetness
A magical castle for a dollar! hyphy.

Can I get some of these? Cool panchos/ hoodies

No comments: