Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Introducing Erin Wasson


The first time I saw this beauty was at ASR on a huge billboard in San Diego. I couldn't stop staring at her, she just fixated my attention. And I am sure she will get yours, as she has been recieving the worlds attention and is soon to be, if not already, America's leading model and muse. Later that day, I was reading Vice Mag, and there she was again, for an interview about her new fashion line. I was like, woah, this chic is really in the mix. Then yesterday, I realized she is the newest additon to Victoria's Secret. I am almost positive that Erin Wasson will soon surpass Marissa Miller, which is a huge statement, but she just ins't another pretty face, she is a talented fashion designer, and serves as a muse, something that not all models can accomplish. She is the new face of RVCA Clothing and is colloborating with PM Tenore on her own line, who I am sure is fucking exctatic. She is the ultimate hipster chica. Check her out. She is definetly something to look at, and she totally inspires me.

Erin Wasson x RVCA • Fall 09 Collection from RVCA on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Jenna said...

definately jocking this chicha. esp in this last pic. she reminds me a james king...Kool.