Monday, May 13, 2013

Megan Part 1

This year I have had all sorts of creative challenges but perhaps my biggest adventure was learning how to use my Canon Rebel SLR in my photography class. As the academic year is winding down, my photos are starting to become more refined into a particular style of photographic interest and post processing that compliments how I see the world. Getting the technicalities out of the way, I can now do more of what I want- meaning that I can mimic what I am seeing in my head and through my eyes via the lens of the camera and computer screen.

This is my friend Megan, you can visit her at the Juice Ranch on Parker Way in SB. She is one of my only friends that is Vegan that actually makes me consider the thought of cutting out animal products!  SToked to have such beautiful and sweet friends like her in my life.  
 
xoxo

No comments: