Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SXSW Day 4:: Eagles of Death Metal

The nights got longer and the writing started to slow down. Almost 6 days in Austin was quite the experience. I needed to get in a good Rock N Roll show and The Eagles of Death Metal did just that. The well versed lead singer Jesse Hughes captivated my attention with his swaying pelvis and tattoos. I have been a fan for a while now so I was super hyped to see them. Helen spotted Euro fashionista Alexa Chung in the  audience in the front row and we had a little blogger moment even though we both agreed we don't have a particular fancy for her style. We also made it over to Viceland, a set up I was happy to be at after hours of internet video watching. Enjoy the pics
Jesse Hughes
Helen and I at Viceland
#viceland
Charging stations are a must! Photo By Helen Weaver
Slow shutter speed heaven
Eagles of Death Metal
Having a moment ... Photo by Helen Weaver
How could my trip to Texas be complete without seeing a statue of good ol Willie?!

No comments: