Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vibration Transformation

Lately I have been really trying to make a shift in all aspects of my life and it is comforting to know that there are a lot of 'life coaches' out there on the Internets and tons of inspiring videos to watch for free. Like Anne Van de Water, creator of Vibration Transformation. I have been blessed to actually attend one of her yoga classes and this lady is the real deal. 

One transition I am trying to make is to drink more veggies and not drink caffeine. I actually am wired all day so I really don't need coffee but its just a bad habit, something for my hand to hold I guess. I also like the taste, but anyways, I thought this was a great video about the shocking truths of coffee.  I also really like this video because she explains how to transition, and not just quit cold turkey. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: