Saturday, January 26, 2013

Poler

I love how nifty camping gear has been getting lately, or maybe it has been nifty for sometime and I am just getting back into it...? Santa Barbara got an REI store a couple of years ago and I purchased a mini stove a bit ago that I swear changed up my whole camping game. Volcom East Coast TM Billy Hume introduced Kilian and I to this brand Poler and I am hyped on their products. He brought over his Napsack and we thought it was the coolest sleeping bag we have seen thus far. Check it out below, its like a parka, blanket, sleeping bag all in one ! Bang! Check out the site for more fun stuff









Also super hyped on this brand because they are sponsoring skaters, snowboarders, and photographers!! radical!
Check out the Poler Tent Team here

No comments: