Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hawk Couture:: Reiki Infused Jewelry

I have been following all sorts of jewelers and smaller artists on Instagram and I every time Hawk Couture posts something, her images and texts always catch my attention. Partly because I love crystals - but more so because I love the intentions and the energy work that she attaches to her photos and natural beauties! Hawk Couture uses crystals and cleanses their energy by putting good intentions and vibrations into the stones to help transmit positive vibrations, affirmations, mantras, negative energy absorption  etc into The Universe. This is the proper way to use crystal & stone jewelry. I know crystals have been super trendy lately, but they are legitimate healing and energy tools! I have been into crystals my whole life and I am very passionate about them so I truly believe they work. I make my own crystal jewelry for a fun hobby, but I would suggest picking up some love from Hawk Couture if you are into this kind of thing and do not have time to make your own. She has it dialed and her prices are reasonable  Please check out one of her pieces below and how she presents the stone and its healing properties. Yummy!
From her Etsy site:
Clear Quartz Crystals are highly beneficial in transmitting prayers and intentions. They are natural amplifiers and shout your wishes from the roof top. They're also wonderful when they are paired with other stones. If you are working on a new beginning and wish to have some assistance and some energetic protection, this necklace can be highly beneficial. In addition I infuse each of these necklaces with Reiki energy with amplifies not only the stones but your intentions as well. There are no coincidences, so if you stumbled across this page, maybe it was meant for you:)

ABOUT THE STONES:

Clear Quartz:- Encourages clarity of thought and purpose to ones heart and mind.- It works on all levels of the energetic and physical bodies and resonates with all chakras.- Amplifies any energy with which it moves into resonance, including other stones, constantly broadcasting that energy into the Earths electromagnetic field, making Clear Quartz an excellent stone to use for healing, manifestation or prayer work.- Transmits prayers and intentions.- Filters negative energy.- Assists in new beginnings.- An energy amplifier.- Said to bring the energy of the stars into the soul.- A stone of harmony.- Can facilitate communication with spiritual and other worldly masters, teachers and healers.- Can be programmed as a "constant prayer or intent generator".Chakra: CrownZodiac: Aries and LeoAffirmations: “I am completely balanced. I am.”


When working with stones, it is important to "clear" their energy as they can absorb a lot of energy and will not be as effective. The easiest way to clear the stones on these necklaces is to let them sit in direct sunlight for a few hours or even a few days depending how much toxicity you've been around. 
Each of the necklaces have specific intentions and energy infused in them for customized experiences for individuals. I happily take requests for custom pieces that I can tailor for your particular requests.



>> So much good stuff right here! However, I would suggest cleansing your stones in sea salt, not just sunlight!<<

xoxo
Cat

No comments: