Friday, October 5, 2012

Nags Head, North Carolina

Stoked to finally share these pictures with you :) It has been a bit since I have had my camera because Kilgar was off taking some rad pictures with it for a month on the East Coast but here we are and now I get to finally share some pics from my trip to The Outer Banks, North Carolina. The trip started off great because I got to meet up with my best friend Nicole, whom is currently attending Duke University to get her Masters Degree, and take a tour of her new home in Durham, NC and the historical school she is attending.  Overall the trip was a great break from our Santa Barbara lives and I was happy to see some more of the Country and like always, party with the great crew from Bud Light Lime. Thank you to my bestie Nicole for hosting Kilian and I and Benjy Weatherly and Monica from Bud Light/ IMG for putting on a great event in Nags Head.
There is something about this photo that captures the feeling I had while on the Outer Banks...

I defiantly have the "Catch of the Day" everyday with this man
In the aquarium at Jeanette's Pier 
The Hurricane Stimulator 
Kala Alexander and the local law enforcement 

boards on boards
finding Nemo 

Brandon and Nicole 

Keala Kennelly and the local staff
Benjy Weatherly and his fans
Nicole and I at the comp
Kilgar 
The Girlies
Nicole and her Greek flag 


contest boys

CJ and his sweet lady friends
 Kickin it in Durham
Fun night at the BLLSS party
yippie!

Torrey and Kilian reppin their Sanuk's






more East Coast beach love



Great times, can't wait to go back!
Check out more pics from the Bud Light Lime Surf Series here
xoxox

1 comment:

Nicole Marie Argyropoulos said...

Hey girl!! You are welcome any time!! Much love from the east coast from your bestie for life
xoxoxooxoxo