Monday, April 30, 2012

Earth Day in SB

The Earth is definatley something to be celebrated and last weekend, I did just that at the Santa Barbara Earth Day festival at Alemda Park. I am proud to say that it was founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 1969 so the festival is something very special to the community. This year, I was pretty interested in the car show they had on display as I am looking to upgrade my wheels to something more functional. After Kilian and I munched on a French POrk Bánh mì from the O Street Truck, we went up to the SB Mountains with Courtney and Nick. Perfect way to watch the sunset and appreciate the peace of Earth I am the most grateful for ... SB!

Photobucket 
The Future!
  Photobucket  

  Photobucket  

Photobucket 
  Photobucket  
Photobucket
 
Photobucket  
 Photobucket  
Photobucket 
Check out Courtney's post here :)

No comments: