Saturday, March 17, 2012

Troy and Becca's Visit To Cali

I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family! I can't tell you how long I was waiting for this trip to take place, but when it finally came, I was beyond happy! My first cousin Rebecca and her beau of 8 years Troy Kanuha came to visit me in Cali for a couple of days from the Big Island of Hawaii. We spent the days stay-cationing around SB and going to The Happiest Place on Earth... Disneyland. Here are a couple of pics from their trip to Cali!
A classic photo at the Santa Barbara Mission's Rose Gardens. 
What would a trip to SB be without wine tasting.... Here they are a Kunin in the Funk Zone
Yummy!
Inspiring hike at Inspiration Point
Cousins... double trouble!

The Jungle Boat ride at Disneyland

Look! It's a tiger!

This is pretty much my favorite ride...

Teacups!
Actually, Storybook Land is my favorite ride!
Agrabah!!
Did you know that all the plants on the Storybook ride are real and made to be miniature?! Some of them are one of the oldest things at the park! Amazing if you ask me.
Pure Magic

I was really scared... at The Hollywood Hotel !!
California Land
MWAH!
A night out in SB at The Savoy

So happy to have my family in town! Words cannot express! xoxoxo

No comments: