Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mission Canyon Oak Trees:: The October Union Part 4

Hello friends. Hope 2012 has been finding you well. Excuse my lack of posts lately... I have had bloggers block and I am working on a new direction for Mischief for 2012. I would love to hear your thoughts and what you like the most about Mischief... please email me. I would greatly appreciate it.

This is the last installment of my photoshoot with The October Union and I hope to work with Kimmy more on her projects in the future. Again, big thanks to my trusted photographer Rachel Moyer for capturing such amazing flicks.

California in the winter time is truly magical. The oak trees are perhaps one of my favorite parts of living in Santa Barbara...


Photography: Rachel Moyer Studio
Styling and Concept: The October Union
Hair and Make-Up: Caterina Caligiuri

xoxo

No comments: