Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kitty Cat gets an interview on Heckler.com!


My girlfriend Kiira interviewed me for this site called Heckler.com. Please take a moment to read my interview:)

Here is a little teaser that Kiira wrote:

If a hot blonde is all your looking for try Playboy Magazine. But if ya wanna meet a beauty with some serious talent, I’ve found the girl for you. Caterina Caliguiuri, a Santa Barbara CA loc, has creatively found ways to join together the world of Fashion, Art and Extreme Sports. Between working at Powell Skateboards, writing on her famous blog (Kitty Cats Mischief) and creating one of a kind pin-up art pieces, there’s not much this girl doesn’t do. I called Cat to ask her some questions about her journey into fashion and art as well as breaking into a career in the skate industry.

:) xoxo Kitty Cat

No comments: