Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dreaming of The North Shore

It's that time of the year... the best time of the year :: for the surfers who are serious about the sport :: and for girls who want to show off their new couture bikinis and winter bodies. The waves are pumping and the sun is bright & warm on The North Shore of Hawaii. The community is alive and the party is on. Wishing I was there now... but I guess I will have to just settle and dream about it for right now. Sigh.

Most of the photos are from my tumblr, from the depths of image heaven... video courtesy of Surfline. Also a couple random pics of what is going on over there. Congrats John John- your rip. I wish I could give photo credit to everyone... check out more of my eye candy here.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: