Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The October Union

I am so grateful to have so many talented creative friends, words cannot express! My beautiful friend Kimmy Rosenthal recently launched an online store called The October Union and I was lucky enough to be featured as one of her models! Make sure to check out her store here and like them on facebook! Thanks again to my bestie Rachel Moyer for always killing it on the photos. More outfits to come stay tuned! Xoxox
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sweater is for sale so make sure to snag it!! One of a kind find and it is amazing, happy treasure hunting! 

Lepord One Piece: my own
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell Lita's in Black Suede
Jewelry: Forever21
Hat: Stylist's- Kimmy!
Beanie: Nixon Watches

Styling: Kimmy Rosenthal/ The October Union
Photography: Rachel Moyer
Model: Caterina Caligiuri

No comments: