Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have I ever told you about my amazingly talented best friend Rachel??! Pretty sure I have raved about her on Mischief, but I am here to introduce to you Rachel's new website Rachel Moyer Studio and her aspiring career as a Boudoir Photographer! I happy to say I have assisted her with some of the shoots featured in her portfolio- but her real talent is her keen eye for a sexy, yet classy look her in subject that oozes femininity and invokes the viewer into desire and fantasy. Everything you could possibly want from a boudoir photo. Her style is a modern pin up with the edge of raw film. I am happy to share these photos with you, and by all means, if you are intersted in booking a shoot with her, I highly encourage it! These photos will last you a life time and beyond. Please check out her site and like her on facebook :)
 

xoxo Kitty Cat

1 comment:

heidi said...

Rachel's work is so beautiful...makes me wish that I was on the west coast!