Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Musing: Brody Dalle

Have you ever heard of Brody Dalle? Wait lets back up, have you ever heard Brody Dalle scream??

I am going to have to give it to her- she has the best vocal chords for a female screamer I have ever heard. Maybe you listen to punk rock music, maybe you don't, but I am here to share with you my latest inspiration... Brody Dalle.
Brody's new band, Spinnerette is amazing! I can't stop listening to the CD (thanks Adam Mars and Mike Taylor) thus here I am blogging about it. Check out this track...
Brody's other band, The Distillers is also rad. She screams a little more in this one.
  
This song is sooo goood. 
There is just something about this picture.
Brody singing with ex-husband Tim Armstrong, the lead singer of Rancid
Brody with husband Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures and Eagles of Death Metal band member)

No comments: