Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bud Light Lime Invatational Surf Series Kick Off

This weekend was awesome. Thank you so much to Bud Light Lime and Benjy Weatherly for hosting this event. It was literally the funnest surf contest I have ever been to. Next one is in Ventura on Labor Day Weekend at  C-Street, start getting hyped now because you are not going to want to miss it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kilgar and event champion Mike Lossesness
Photobucket
Volcom rider and Central Coast ripper Nate Tyler and his beautiful wife Jodi eatin' on some watermelon mid-day with Volcom's Dave Post's cutie pies Zealand and Tava. Thank you so much to Dave Post for letting us camp!! That was super cool and we had a great time!xo
Photobucket
Contest director Benjy Weatherly rolling into the contest on the final day in style!
 10X World Champion King Kelly Slater and I chilling in the club!! %$#!! :) ! And some kook who jumped in my photo.
Kilian and Editor and Chief of Transworld Surf, Mr Chris Cote on the turn tables
Photobucket
Chris Brownie on stage after the Legends of the Bud Light Tour heat
Photobucket
CJ Kanuha and I taking a pic for my cousin Becca :* sending the Aloha back to the Islands
Another Big Island boy Casey Brown aka C-Bisquet kicking it in Cali for a bit
Photobucket
Rowley, Dave Stansfield, Kelly Slater, & Sb's very own Chris Brown "Wrap Around"
Photobucket
Brownie is A LEGEND! Pictured here with ASP announcer Dave Stansfield
Pascal Stansfield having fun on the dance floor.
 In my true fashion blogging form, I noticed Kelly's kicks and socks and couldn't resist taking a picture. That is some steez!
Photobucket
More steez. Kilian and 10X World Champion Kelly Slater.

I also couldn't resist re-posting a couple of pics from the Freedom Artists Blog. Thank you again to Pascal for taking such awesome pics.
Claire Bevilacqua wins the ladies division! This girl is seriously so rad and I am so stoked I got to hang out with her. One of my favorite female surfers out there.
Danny Fuller
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxoxo Cat

No comments: