Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outtakes from Billabong Girls X Coachella

I am so happy to share more pics from the Billabong Girls X Coachella photo shoot... Here are a couple of outtakes from the day ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love doing these kind of photo shoots, especially now that it is Spring time... Holler at me if you want to collaborate on a shoot :) The flowers are starting to look really pretty here in California.

Thank you again to my photographer and bestie Rachel Moyer, you are truly fabulous girlie, and my sweet and talented friend Catherine Clark for collaborating on this project with me and making me feel 17 again.
xoxo Kitty Cat

1 comment:

Rachel Moyer said...

Thank you for sharing...love you!! Not only for you beauty and talent, but you are the COOLEST girl I know!!! xoxo