Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trip Up North

Last weekend I traveled up North to the Bay Area and Santa Cruz, California for a breath of fresh air. I was able to spend some much needed time with one of my best friends Nicole, listen to live music, and enjoy a 6- Star Prime surfing competition.

The main stage during Die Antwoord
My Bestie Nicole and I
Isabel, Nicole and I at Treasure Island Music Festival
Surfers at Steamer Lane
Kilian and the seal
Ocean Beach, San Francisco 
Check out this video from the music festival... I am almost positive half of the crowd didn't know how to react to these guys. You should have seen peoples faces. It was pretty awesome! Deadmau5 was ok.  I was a little disappointed. "Sometimes Things Get Complicated" was my favorite. However, he was way better at Coachella and Miike Snow's sound sucked! Not sure what technical difficultly they were having but it was not good, some songs turned out ok but it should have been  better. Don't think it was the band's fault. Over all, the whole atomosphere and the line up was sweet! I'm stoked to go next year!

Hope to travel up North soon! I love it there! xoxo

No comments: