Friday, October 8, 2010

A Trip to the Hurley Campus

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of being personally invited to the Hurley International Headquarters, also referred to as "Campus", by my good friend John-Paul Olson for a model casting. The new Hurley Girl ad campaign is for their demin line and is both print and video, so myself and 5 other girls read a script and took some test shots. Not sure if I got the gig, but either way it was a great experience and I got to meet lots of cool cats! One of Hurley's staff photographers, Derek Bahn, whom has also taken some rad surf photos of my boyfriend Kilian, was on site for the whole day and was gracious enough to send me this test photo. Thank you again Derek!
photo by Derek Bahn


 I also was lucky enough to hang out with artist Jason Maloney all day, who created "Tippsy" (featured above). He is a rad dude and was so nice that he gifted me this cute stuffed animal Tippsy toy. I  have been eyeing this fun elephant from the moment I saw him at Art Shack at the Laguna Beach Art Museum. Thanks again Jason!
I also got some cool new threads !! Thanks again to everyone at Hurley and especially my friend JP!
xoxo Kitty Cat

No comments: