Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Illistrate Kate

It is my pleasure to introduce you to my dear friend Katelyn Kunesh  from Chicago, IL. Katelyn and I met while we both were studying in Barcelona, Spain through an abroad program called CIEE. Not only did we travel to some of the most Romantic places in Europe together, but we built an amazing friendship and great memories during our Spanish studies. The first time I realized Katelyn was a skilled artist is when I noticed her handwriting in class. It was, and still is, PERFECT! She showed me some of her drawings and I instantly fell in love. I just did a guest post for her on her blog Illistrate Kate that I hope you enjoy. Please go check out her drawings on her blog!! Thank you so much for the kind words Katelyn.
Nice, South of France
Prague, Czech Republic 
Cinque Terre, Italy
Venice, Italy
xoxox Love You Girl!

No comments: