Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Puerto Vallarta for Rachel's Bach

Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of celebrating one of my best friend Rachel's Bachelorette in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Her now husband's Aunt has a condo down there and we had the pleasure of having an all girls weekend! Thank you Aunt Kim!!! Here are some of my photos from the trip. Love You Rachie! Congrats!
Calavera Heaven
The girls minus Kat and Rachel at the Shangri La 
The amazing pool
The beautiful bride-to-be Rachel 
Getting ready to go to dinner
5:00 Mansoon and a pirate ship that apprently the old mayor of Puerto Vallarta owns... love this shot as well!
an amazing painting at Trio restaraunt
Rachel took this pic and I am kind of glad she did! Greetings from Puerto! <3
an MJ Calavera? yes I found it.
Can't have a Bach without mini dick straws
Scuba snacks
Cuties
what would a girls trip be without white robes in the master suite?

So much fun! Love you!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

fabulous pictures!!! And you have a great blog, glad I found you :)

kisses


hope you come visit/follow me :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com