Monday, July 26, 2010

ADAM MARS

I am extremely delighted to present to you my first project as a model/ muse. My dear friend Adam Mars from Laguna Beach, CA painted this amazing representation of my profile. Mars has obtained his Masters in Fine Arts from Otis College of Art and Design and displayed his work in numerous shows across the State of California. His style is pristine, refined, tastefully futuristic and nothing like anything you have ever seen. Adam is destine for greatness and has already achieved souring heights for being so young when it comes to the art world and his masterpieces. In a world where your eyes are trained to watch plasma TV's, 3-D movies, and crystal clear images, Adam's Art is on another level and is quite pleasing to the eye... and it is all hand done. I hope you enjoy the photos, but they are nothing like the real thing. XOX

Title: Meija
Medium: acrylic on canvas panel
Size: 12.5" x 10.5"
Date: 2010
I love the way the piece came out! My skin looks elegant, and as Adam would describe, I am pale as a vampire! Which, if you know me, you know that I don't mind that at all..... quite flattering if you ask me. And my lips are my favorite part of the whole thing.


The orginal picture I took based on Adam's art direction for his vision...


1 comment:

Jenna said...

This piece embodies you so well, hard lines with soft edges, beautiful.