Friday, June 18, 2010

VANS Pro-Tec Pool Party

I am happy to say that I was able to attend the annual Pro-Tec Pool Party at the VANS skate park in Orange, Ca. This was my first big skating event and it was awesome! It was so refreshing to be around such a heavy scene as I am usually at the beach watching the boys rip from a far. Punk rock blasting and some of the most legendary vert skaters in the industry ripping the fresh Combi Bowl. Congrats to Cab for taking the event, it was truly amazing and inspiring to watch these athletes compete.
My favorite shot of Buck Lasik that KG took
Legendary Lance Mountain. Gosh I love the Stecyk graphic!
Look who I ran into to! xoxo
Old school badass and  legend Duane Peters
Kilian getting VANS owner Steve Van Doren's John Hancock. Van Doren is the nicest guy!
Bob Burnquist taking a heavy spill

Volcom rider Alex Perelson
Todd Schwartz from Garden Sk8 New Jersey!
Cara Beth Burnside killing it ! Placing 13th in the Grand Masters
CABALLERO winning the event. Cab is RAD! Amazing person
This girl was the hottest thing at the event. I saw her in the crowd and had to take a picture of her outfit. I loved it!
Jim Gray, one of the coolest people you will ever meet in skateboarding history.

For the final results of the contest click here

Photos By Kilian and Me!

No comments: