Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tattoo Placement for Girls

I have committed myself mentally to getting a tattoo. Once you start thinking about it, the thought never leaves.

Here is my tattoo story, everyone has one, and no one really cares, but here it is anyways-

After my dad passed away I told myself I was getting a tattoo. He had about a half dozen or more, including my name. So I am getting "CAL" - his nickname, I think it will make him happy, and maybe let my soul rest for a little bit.

I don't want my tat on my torso. I want my naked body- well naked. I would prefer to have my tattoo on one of my limbs (ie arm or leg). I originally wanted the Channel Islands, going down my forearm, then is just changed to "CAL" in script, then horror font, now, I am back to script, I want it tiny though. People always say get it bigger. But I want it like these girls. I dig this look for one little tattoo. But I still want Mike Giant to do it. Mike can you please drop everything you are doing and tat my arm with some script please? Just throwing it out there :)


Delicate. That is the main look for the tattoo I am going to get. It needs to be delicate in order to communicate femininity because traditionally, tattoos are masculine.




Erin Wasson, style icon and top model rocks the look. After I saw her tattoo on the inside of her upper arm ( I was going to get it going down my arm or on my wrist) I again, changed my mind. I am so happy I haven't gotten it yet, because it keeps changing. But I am getting closer. Just need the artist...

Please let me know what you think about tattoos for girls and if you like this placement.

1 comment:

google_my_blog said...

derek at otherworld on victoria is a rad dude.
all the guys in that shop are rad though...
holler.