Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So if you get your nails did, do you work around the house?

Ok... so here is my rant about getting your nails did...

See the Mishka Eye Balls below, peeps be up on Des Boobs right now, cuz she is a nasty girl! And we all love it!

I am not talking about your typical manny here. No french tips for me. I am talking about the current nail trend in the urban street wear thang, if you in it, you know what I am talking about. Or just look below

Don't get me wrong, I JOCK getting your nails did, and it looks FRESH, but my question for you is this...

If you get your nails did, how the fuck do you bust ass and work around the house?

For example, if I have 1 inch fake nails on the tips of my hands, how am I going to put plastic gloves on and wash the dishes?

Or what about if I go on a hike and I need to hold on to a tree to climb up a cliff, are my nails going to break? (This happens in Santa Barbara people... 7 Falls)

OR what if you cook tacos and there is a piece of beef that gets stuck in your hella sexy nails, and you don't know about it? GROSS! I am hands on with making food and clean hands are a must... so what is under all the acrylic and plastic?

For fuck sake! I can barely keep the polish on them!

It doens't work! Nor does it work if you garden, or if you type really fast on the comp, or if you do specialized art like cut stencils. No No. Getting your nails did is not practical. But I might look really cool picking my nose. So is this a sign of wealth? Getting your nails did?? Who the F knows! But if I even tried to do my nails like this, and I wish I could, they would break the same day, cuz home girl is on THE GRIND!


1 comment:

dirtycash said...

Or what about if you skate or smoke weed??? I have yet to figure out how Desi Boobs packs bowls or keeps the acrylic from melting whilst holding joints/blunts.....