Monday, May 18, 2009

Mishka 2009 Spring/ Summer Look Book

Now that I am hooked on Mishka, I saw this today on the Hypebeast and thought it was totally blog worthy. For a couple reasons-

Not just for the clothes, style, lifestyle, but for the photo shoot Marley Kate did.
This is what I want to do!!!

The pics are fresh... check them out
Anyone want to style this one out?

Check the CAB deck! Holler

Besides that, the question is- is Mishka a poser? They act like they are down with skate, but are they really?? I think not, just a gimmick. Skates sell. Kinda wack. But I guess its cool. What do you think about Mishka posing on skate?


1 comment:

SkateAllCities.com said...

MISHKA is pretty cool. It's all about the hype that people create and has absolutely nothing to do with who's behind the company. Only people that get my respects are the ones actually doing it and trying to run a company. Just my 2 cents. ;)