Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coachella High Lights

This year I did not go to Coachella, but I am jealous for all the following reasons... See you tube videos below. I have been once before, and let me tell you, it was one of the greatest experiences of my whole life. I strongly recommend it... and here is why
1. Music makes you feel like you are on drugs, when you really aren't- just the natural high. You body releases endorphins when it hears and feels the vibrations of music that you like.
2. Coachella is way more organized and clean than you would assume. When you get there- you are like woah, this is sick, way organized, professional, and overall A + on set up. No mud throwing hippies... just pure hipsters... well maybe some hippies :)
3. The warm weather gives you good feelings too.. you can wear oober fashions and still be sexy
4. The vibes are great. And you get to see mad peeps from all over! Lots Cali kids in the house

TRV$AM (Travis Barker callabo with DJ Am Mixing) & Warren G


MSTRKRFT- EZ LOVE


MSTRKRFT Ft John Legend... Green Light... This one is MY FAVORITE... and spawns the most jealousy for not being there. The second song half way into it is SO GOOD


The Bloody Beat Roots ft Steve Aoki


And Some pics from last year that detail my fun level






No comments: