Monday, February 9, 2009

Consigment Store Shopping in Ventura

This weekend, my cousin Melissa and I went to Ventura to hit up the consignment store. I found some amazing steals! The first photo is of a necklace I bought for $30.00. I love crystals, so when I saw this piece, I absolutely fell in love.
This is the prize piece right here. Funny thing is, Melissa and I were in a plus size women shop (we had no idea) and I stumbled upon this leather motorcycle jacket. Pretty much what I have been searching for my entire life...considering that finding a jacket with this much detail in my size for less than $2,000- pretty fucking rad if you ask me. Price you may ask- $ 30.00!!! Wha wha.
Got this Marc Jacobs wrislet for 6 bucks.
Please notice the pattern. Does this remind you of anything? Funny because you could probably find the same damn scarf at Urban Outfitters for $50.00. Price $ 10.00.
My cuzzie bought these styling white boots. I will be borrowing them shortly.
This purple rockers were $15.00- but a tad bit too small. I wanted them bad though.
More crystalsssss


I almost bought this set. It's simply amazing.

Me trying to be MIA. Minus her preggers belly at the Grammy's. LOL. I wanted this jacket really bad, perfect for camping or doing whatevers.
Melissa bought this hat for the beach in Maui :)

Shops we went to:

One Mo Time

Wear It Again Sam

Consigning Woman

I will let you google the address if you want to go.

No comments: