Friday, February 13, 2009

The IV Song


Considering that I do not claim shit on IV, this song is pretty funny. It makes the place look enticing, but then again, I went to The University of Arizona, and shit gets crazy like this all the time... so maybe that is what makes it look fun...or maybe I just miss college. Boobs, beer, and the beach, what else do you need? Regardless, homeboy Sabatage is friends with my girl Jenna - and she backs him, and this song is pretty good in a Micky Avalon/ Dirt Nasty sort of way so check it. He played at Velvet on Tuesday and shit was popping (with IV kids) LOL.

3 comments:

SkateAllCities.com said...

LMAO! Gotta love the good ol Del Playa days. Funnything is that he says he's been "worldwide" but claims that he's only been up and down the bay all the way to LA? He just contradicted himself! Bwahhahah, funnyshit!

dirtycash said...

Ahhh Isla Vista..... Who can forget the free kegs growing up and alll of the young drunk boobies running around..... I almost miss those days toooo

Jenna said...

What! what! Sabatage is my boy...but you gotta appreciate an artist who's music and self are both silly legit. Check him out on itunes.