Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stevie Cab At Black & Brown Gallery


Other than being one of the most OG skaters in skateboard history, Steve Caballero has made yet another one of his passions sucessful.. ART!

Gas, Gears, and Grease, the photography of professional skateboarder Steve Caballero, comes to Black and Brown in San Jose this Saturday, November 1st.

Gas, Gears, and Grease will run thru December 15th, 2008.
More on Cab at his personal blog.

As one of my co-workers, Steve Cab and I became acquainted at this past September ASR. All we really talked about was art, duh, and I could tell he was really ampted on his new stuff, he defiantly showed me some sick pics on his lappy top. Definitely a rad dude whom I will continue to support. Not to mention, Hot Rods are bad ass!

No comments: